Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Dog, Stalking Cheeses and other things to think about when getting started.

For this weeks blog post, I am a guest blogger over at the amazing foodie blog called Lover Of Creating Flavours. In this post I discuss stalking the cheeses at the grocery store, my dog and some things to think about while preparing to make cheese at home. View it here


 
Here is an excerpt: 

...I’m sure the security guards at the local grocery store had me on some kind of watch list for years. They’d routinely clock me as I would get drawn, like a moth to a flame, towards the cheese section. I could almost hear them say on their radios, “There he is, boys! Keep your eye on that weird cheese guy…”

View the rest of this blog over at Lover Of Creating Flavours! 


_____________________________________________________________________________________

                                           Join in the fun! Friend me at FACEBOOK




#ArtisanCheeseMaking #homecheesemaking #makingcheeseathome #artisancheese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here....

Shawn Saindon on Facebook